Saturday 14 May 2011

missed

welcome back blog! I missed you while you were gone, missed being able to access the insights and creativity of the many lovely and talented bloggers who I follow. A recent trawl through a number of craft sites has bolstered the number of crafty blogs I follow, and I'm looking forward to having a go at some of the projects they've suggested (I particulary love the people who post instructions, tutorials and patterns, there is nothing worse than a lack of information on something you'd love to try!)... In other news, I have two major assignments due in the coming weeks, so my self control will be getting a darn good workout as I resist said crafty blogs in favour of research and writing.
Have I mentioned I miss having spare time?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the crafting! I so want to get crafting too.
    Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ^_^
    Happy crafting to you as well!

    ReplyDelete