Saturday 21 July 2012

good news, bad news and pretty pictures

The good news: my Australian Dress Register entries that I worked on during my internship are up! If you're keen to see what I worked on have a look at Ted Docker, Amelia Hackney, the Berlei collection items and, my favourite, Annette Kellerman.
I'm so excited that they're finally up! *insert happy dance here*

The bad news: I will not be submitting a July project for the Regency Sewing Challenge, I just don't have time what with three uni assignments due in early August... I have let Aylwen know, and she very nicely let me slide on the promise of two items for August. So no sewing for July, but stay tuned for a bumper August.

The pretty pictures: since I won't be providing any pretties this month, you should have a look at my friend Hollie's fabulous photography. I am seriously blown away by her talent and more than a little proud that she liked my sewing enough to ask me to help out with costumes for Tim Burton inspired shoot. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment