Monday 18 July 2011

update

Still feeling the Abbeylove, but I figured it'd last a while because I had such a great time!
I'm in the process of uploading most of my photos to my Flickr account, which can be found here
I would also like to thank the Abbey people for giving my blog a lovely plug on their facebook page. I just discovered the previous post alone has been viewed over two hundred times, which is all sorts of amazing, so thank you Abbey! I'm more than happy to spread the Abbeylove because I had such a great time!
Going to spend the rest of the week getting my internship report finished (*groan*) and preparing to go back to uni next week for what will (possibly/hopefully) be my last semester before venturing out into the "real world" of employment and all its associated responsibilities (yay?)... I wonder if the Abbey people would be willing to keep the festival going all year 'round so I could just go live there instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment